IATA INT. TRAVEL & TOURISM CONSULTANT DIPLOMA
For those of you who are passionate about selling destinations worldwide, carving a career in the travel & tourism consultancy sector is just a course away. You will enjoy learning this two-in-one course that is full of information on advanced international journey pricing as well as knowledge of travel products and services. Continue to build upon your existing data on destinations, tour customization, sophisticated travel & tourism products and operations.
- In-depth knowledge of the most popular international tour destinations
- Learn about rail, bus and coach transportation, accommodation cruises and tours
- Adopt effective selling skills
- Construct complex fares, routings and manage ticket exchanges and follow BSP procedures
- Identify and consult popular international travel and tourism destinations
- Advise on specialty tourism products, modes of transportation, accommodation, cruises and tours
- Interpret IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
- Apply effective selling skills in a consultancy role
- Follow BSP procedures to construct complex fares and manage ticket exchanges
- Secondary school or equivalent / Degree
- Good understanding of written English, World Geography and Basic Mathematics
- Reservation, Counter & Sales & Marketing executives in Travel agencies & Airlines
- Exams are conducted four times a year in March, June, September and December. Registration is valid for one and a half years and exam must be taken within that registration period.