To provide guidance and consultation to travellers one needs to have adequate knowledge about locales, be it domestic or international. A flair to learn about destination and all that encompasses it, be it culture, cuisines, tourist spots, stay options, etc. This Program would focus on the geography, culture, essential sites and attractions, travel tips, and sample itineraries that help you create memorable vacations for your clients.
Along the way, your study will provide you with information to enhance their appreciation of what your clients will be seeing, tasting, hearing, and even advising them on shopping and souvenirs|
The course is designed to complement the current industry requirements outlined with all the latest inclusions in terms of Relavent Travel & Tourism Product Knowledge as well as Tourism Destination Information.|
- Destination Specific Tourism Modules
- 30 Days On Job Training (OJT)
- Mid Level Industry Interaction
- The program is designed to help you build specific competencies in - Destination management
- In depth understanding about the geography, culture, attractions of the destination
- Able to design Itineraries for the passengers
- Analyse the client preferences and match it with their requirements
- Enhance your presentation skills and learn effective tools to be able to sell your destination to business and leisure travelers.
|Qualification: Minimum criteria is Under Graduates (10 +2) from a recognised Board in any discipline.
|Examination Procedure: Regular Internal Assessments
|Duration:(3 Months : 2 Months Online Session + 1 Month On The Job Training)