|Itinerary Planning And Packages Specialist
Travel business is about understanding the customer requirements and matching the clients preferences to our offerings. One needs to have good knowledge about the destination and the process to package the requirements as a bouquet offering to the clients. Aspects that are unique to that locale and worth exploring, which the customer would have not explored or imagined.|
The course is designed to complement the current industry requirements outlined with all the latest inclusions in terms of relavent knowldge to build a itinerary / product / holiday package for sale.|
- Construction of Holiday Itinerary And Tour Packages
- 30 Days On Job Training (OJT)
- Mid Level Industry Interaction
- The program is designed to help you build specific competencies in Itinerary Planning & Packages.
- Itinerary Planning, development & costing is the core business of a Tour management company.
- Tour packages are generated by careful planning, developing and costing of an Itinerary.
- This course equips you with skills to Plan, Develop and price an itinerary, considering all aspects of costing.
- What is an Itinerary?
- Basic information of planning and developing an Itinerary
- Resources for planning an Itinerary
- Costing of Tour Packages
|Qualification: Minimum criteria is Under Graduates (10 +2) from a recognised Board in any discipline.
|Examination Procedure: Regular Internal Assessments
|Duration: (3 Months : 2 Months Online Session + 1 Month On The Job Training)