Once a student is admitted and if he/she discontinues the course, the fees for the entire course will have to be paid.
Fees should be paid only with the faculty and a receipt should be obtained immediately. The Management will not be responsible for any illegal payments.
Each student must provide one passport size photographs at the time of admission.
- No student will be admitted to the Institute, unless his/her application for admission is duly countersigned by the parent/guardian.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the interview.
- Fees can be paid in full or in three equal installments, the first installment to be paid at the time of admission. The balance two installments should be paid by and before the 10th of the month when they are due. Failure to pay the fees on the announced date will attract a fine of Rs.50/- till 17th of the month. If the fees still unpaid after the 17th, he/she will be discontinued from the Institution.
- Candidates joining for more than one course at a time will get a concession of 10% in the Course fee.
- Students should attend the classes punctually. Nobody is allowed to leave the class during class time without the concerned instructor’s permission.
- Perfect discipline must be maintained in the classrooms and premises.
- Students removed from the rolls for any misbehavior, expelled from the institution on disciplinary grounds or discontinuing the course at their own risk will not have any kind of claim for refund of fees.
- Students with less than 50% attendance will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- Students when absent has to inform the faculty the parents has to call and inform.
- Periodical class tests will be carried out and the performance of the student will be intimated to the parent/guardian.
- Identity Card: The Identity card provided to the students should be properly exhibited during class hours. If a student is found not wearing the identity card/uniform, he/she will be fined Rs.10/- per day.
- The Management reserves the right to modify/change the prescribed rules & regulations, syllabus and to re-schedule the class timings. The decision of the Management shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the institution and is unquestionable.
- Registration fees: A registration fee of Rs.1000/- has to be paid at the time of admission which is non refundable.
- Hostel Accommodation: The Management will assist to find out suitable accommodation for male and female students in nearby hostels.
- Uniforms: All the students will have to wear the prescribed uniform from Monday to Thursday.
- Using Mobile Phones during class hours is restricted; if found, the student is liable for punishment.
- Students shall take utmost care while using furniture, fixtures, Laptops & electrical fittings or any other assets of the Institution. In case of any damage to the above properties due to any negligence or willful act of the student, the cost of such damage shall be paid by the student.
- Students has to keep the classroom and the Institute premises clean & tidy, they are not allowed to throw garbage or spit anywhere in the campus.
- Students shall not smoke drink liquor, chew tobacco/ chewing gum, eat pan etc anywhere inside the campus of the Institution.
- Lack of courtesy and decorum: unbecoming conduct within and outside the Institute: use of abusive and offensive language: breach of rules and regulation of the Institute: noisy and unruly behavior shall constitute violation of code.
- Loud Talking, loitering or congregating, being a source of distraction and annoyance to others is not permitted.
- Students shall observe all safety precautions. The Institute is not responsible for any accident, of whatever nature it is.
- Any legal matter pertaining to the Institution , is limited within Ernakulam Jurisdiction only.